- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
La Paz weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The October weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in La Paz in October, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in October - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Paz in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in La Paz in October and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in October 2021. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:15||18:30|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:04||18:33|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:55||18:37|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.