- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
La Paz weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The June weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in La Paz in June, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in June - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Paz in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in La Paz in June and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in June 2021. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:54||18:07|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:59||18:08|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:02||18:11|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.