- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
La Paz weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The June weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in La Paz in June, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in June - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Paz in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in La Paz in June and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in June 2022. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:54||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:59||18:08|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:02||18:11|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.