- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
La Paz weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The April weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in April, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Paz in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in La Paz in April and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in April 2022. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:38||18:34|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:41||18:24|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:44||18:15|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.