- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
La Paz weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The May weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in May, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in May - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Paz in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in La Paz in May and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in May 2021. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:45||18:15|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:49||18:09|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:54||18:07|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.