- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
La Paz weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The November weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in La Paz in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in November - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Paz in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in La Paz in November and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in November 2021. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:55||18:38|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:51||18:44|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:50||18:52|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.