- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
La Paz weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The August weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in August, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Paz in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in La Paz in August and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in August 2021. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:57||18:21|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:50||18:24|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:39||18:26|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.