- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Angola
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Lubango weather in March 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 199199 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lubango weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lubango in March is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 46% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 199mm (7.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in March 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:07||18:29|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:09||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:11||18:09|
- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
More Angola destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details