- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Lubango weather in March 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 199199 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Lubango in March and the average monthly rainfall is 199mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in March 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:07||18:29|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:09||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:11||18:09|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.