- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Lubango weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The June weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Lubango in June, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in June - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lubango in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in June 2022. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:25||17:43|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:29||17:44|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:32||17:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.