- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Lubango weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The July weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Lubango in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lubango in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in July 2021. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:32||17:48|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:32||17:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:29||17:56|
- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.