- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Lubango weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The July weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Lubango in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lubango in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in July 2022. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:32||17:48|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:32||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:29||17:56|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.