- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Lubango weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The August weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lubango in August and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in August 2021. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:29||17:56|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:22||17:59|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:12||18:01|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.