- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Lubango weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The May weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lubango in May and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in May 2022. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:16||17:50|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:20||17:45|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:25||17:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.