- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Lubango weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The April weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lubango in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Lubango in April and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in April 2022. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:11||18:08|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:13||17:59|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:16||17:51|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.