- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Lubango weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The November weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Lubango in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lubango in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lubango in November and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in November 2021. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:30||18:09|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:26||18:15|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:27||18:23|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.