- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Lubango weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The February weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in February, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in February - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lubango in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lubango in February and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in February 2022. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:57||18:42|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:02||18:38|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:07||18:30|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.