- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Lubango weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The September weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lubango in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lubango in September and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in September 2021. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:11||18:01|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:01||18:02|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:50||18:03|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.