- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Lubango weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The October weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lubango in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lubango in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Lubango in October and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lubango in October 2021. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:49||18:03|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:38||18:05|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:31||18:09|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.