- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Kuwait weather in May 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Kuwait in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in May?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in May is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuwait in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kuwait in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in May 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:06||18:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:55||18:34|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:49||18:43|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.