- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Kuwait weather in June 2020
- 4343°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 43°C in Kuwait in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in June - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in June?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in June is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuwait in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kuwait in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in June 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:49||18:43|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:48||18:49|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:52||18:52|
- Find low prices on flights to Kuwait
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.