- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Kuwait weather in October 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Kuwait in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in October - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in October?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in October is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuwait in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kuwait in October and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in October 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:41||17:33|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:50||17:16|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:01||17:02|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.