- Find low prices on flights to Kuwait
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Kuwait weather in February 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Kuwait in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in February - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in February?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in Kuwait in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Kuwait in February and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in February 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:38||17:26|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:28||17:37|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:14||17:47|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.