- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Kuwait weather in January 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Kuwait in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in January?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kuwait in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kuwait in January and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in January 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:42||17:00|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:43||17:12|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:38||17:25|
- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.