- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kuwait
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Kuwait weather in December 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Kuwait in December, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in December - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in December?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in December is 20°C.
Does it rain in Kuwait in December?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kuwait in December and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in December 2019. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:25||16:49|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:35||16:52|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:42||17:00|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.