- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Kuwait weather in March 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kuwait in March with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in March?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Kuwait in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kuwait in March and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in March 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:13||17:48|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:56||17:57|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:39||18:06|
- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.