- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Kuwait weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuwait in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in April?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in April is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuwait in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kuwait in April and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in April 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:37||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:22||18:15|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:07||18:24|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Kuwait
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.