- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kuwait weather in August 2020
- 4444°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2828°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 3232°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kuwait shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuwait in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 44°C in Kuwait in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 28°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuwait in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuwait in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuwait in August?
The average sea temperature around Kuwait in August is 32°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuwait in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kuwait in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuwait in August 2020. Select a month to view Kuwait sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:08||18:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:17||18:27|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:25||18:11|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.