- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Lubango weather in June 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Lubango in June, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in June - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lubango in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in June 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:25||17:43|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:29||17:44|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:32||17:48|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.