- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bolivia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
La Paz weather in July 2019
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to La Paz weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in La Paz in July is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 72% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in July 2019. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||07:02||18:11|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||07:01||18:16|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:58||18:20|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 14th December 2019 (inclusive)
More Bolivia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details