- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Lubango weather in July 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Lubango in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lubango in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in July 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:32||17:48|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:32||17:52|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:29||17:56|
- Find low prices on flights to Angola
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.