- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tehran weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iran with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Iran
The March weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tehran in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Tehran in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in March - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Tehran in March and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tehran in March 2022. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:35||17:59|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:14||18:12|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:53||19:25|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.