- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Tehran weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Iran with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tehran in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Tehran in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Tehran in May and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tehran in May 2020. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:12||19:51|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||20:04|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:50||20:14|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Iran in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.