- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Tehran weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iran with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Iran
The December weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tehran in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Tehran in December, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in December - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Tehran in December and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tehran in December 2021. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:56||16:51|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:07||16:53|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:14||17:01|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.