- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Tehran weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iran with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Iran
The July weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tehran in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Tehran in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in July - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tehran in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tehran in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tehran in July 2021. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:52||20:24|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:01||20:20|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:11||20:09|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.