- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Tehran weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iran with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Iran
The April weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tehran in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tehran in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Tehran in April and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tehran in April 2022. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:51||19:26|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:32||19:37|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:14||19:50|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.