- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Tehran weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iran with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Iran
The February weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tehran in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Tehran in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in February - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Tehran in February and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tehran in February 2022. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:05||17:32|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:53||17:45|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:36||17:58|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.