- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Tehran weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iran with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Iran
The October weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tehran in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Tehran in October, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in October - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tehran in October and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tehran in October 2021. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:59||17:48|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:12||17:28|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:25||17:10|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.