- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Palembang weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 281281 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Indonesia
The November weather guide for Palembang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palembang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Palembang in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palembang in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palembang in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Palembang in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Palembang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 281mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palembang sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Palembang in November 2021. Select a month to view Palembang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:38||17:51|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:38||17:53|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:41||17:58|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.