- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Palembang weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 194194 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Indonesia
The May weather guide for Palembang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palembang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Palembang in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palembang in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palembang in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Palembang in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Palembang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 194mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palembang sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Palembang in May 2022. Select a month to view Palembang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:58||17:58|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:58||17:57|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:00||17:57|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.