- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Palembang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 296296 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Indonesia
The March weather guide for Palembang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palembang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Palembang in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palembang in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palembang in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Palembang in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Palembang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 296mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palembang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Palembang in March 2022. Select a month to view Palembang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:08||18:18|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:06||18:13|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:03||18:08|
- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.