- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Indonesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Palembang weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 265265 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Indonesia
The April weather guide for Palembang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palembang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Palembang in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palembang in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palembang in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Palembang in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Palembang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 265mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palembang sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Palembang in April 2022. Select a month to view Palembang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:03||18:07|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:00||18:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:58||17:58|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.