- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Palembang weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Palembang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Palembang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Palembang in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palembang in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palembang in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Palembang in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Palembang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Palembang sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palembang in September 2020. Select a month to view Palembang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:59||18:03|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:53||17:59|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:47||17:55|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.