- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Siemreab weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The January weather guide for Siemreab, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Siemreab in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Siemreab in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Siemreab in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Siemreab in January - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Siemreab in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Siemreab in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Siemreab in January 2022. Select a month to view Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:27||17:49|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:31||17:57|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:31||18:05|
- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.