- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Siemreab weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 224224 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The August weather guide for Siemreab, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Siemreab in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Siemreab in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Siemreab in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Siemreab in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Siemreab in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Siemreab in August and the average monthly rainfall is 224mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Siemreab in August 2021. Select a month to view Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:50||18:32|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:52||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:53||18:16|
- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.