- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Siemreab weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The July weather guide for Siemreab, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Siemreab in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Siemreab in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Siemreab in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Siemreab in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Siemreab in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Siemreab in July and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Siemreab in July 2021. Select a month to view Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:41||18:35|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:46||18:36|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:49||18:32|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.