- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Siemreab weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The December weather guide for Siemreab, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Siemreab in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Siemreab in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Siemreab in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Siemreab in December - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Siemreab in December?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Siemreab in December and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Siemreab in December 2021. Select a month to view Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:12||17:35|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:20||17:40|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:27||17:48|
- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.