- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Siemreab weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The February weather guide for Siemreab, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Siemreab in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Siemreab in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Siemreab in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Siemreab in February - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Siemreab in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Siemreab in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Siemreab in February 2022. Select a month to view Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:31||18:05|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:28||18:10|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:21||18:13|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.