- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Siemreab weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The March weather guide for Siemreab, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Siemreab in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Siemreab in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Siemreab in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Siemreab in March - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Siemreab in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Siemreab in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Siemreab in March 2022. Select a month to view Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:21||18:13|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:12||18:15|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:02||18:16|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.