- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Siemreab weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cambodia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cambodia
The April weather guide for Siemreab, Cambodia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Siemreab in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Siemreab in April with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Siemreab in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Siemreab in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Siemreab in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Siemreab in April and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Siemreab in April 2022. Select a month to view Siemreab sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:01||18:16|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:52||18:18|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:44||18:20|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.