- Explore the latest holiday offers for Kazakhstan
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Astana weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Astana in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Astana in April, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Astana in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Astana sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Astana in April 2020. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:50||19:48|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:19||20:11|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:49||20:35|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kazakhstan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.