- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Bolivia
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
La Paz weather in April 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in April, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Paz in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in La Paz in April and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in April 2020. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:39||18:34|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:41||18:24|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:44||18:15|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.