- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Lusaka weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zambia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Zambia
The March weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Lusaka in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lusaka in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Lusaka in March and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lusaka in March 2022. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:07||18:31|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:10||18:21|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:12||18:10|
- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.